Friday, January 29, 2010

Thoughts...

Things have been relatively good...we've had our moments, yet things are good. However, the last few days for some reason have been particularly hard, for no real reason, just hard. For example: the other morning I was just driving to work when I heard a song that sent me over the edge, I cried, "LORD! I was having a good day!" I continued to have a good day, yet memories had flooded me at that moment. If I allowed them those memories would take over. I miss him terribly, yet I know that this is the plan that He has for me and the kids.

He's shown me how everyone handles different situations. I look at others and think, "wow, look at what they've gone through". God then reminded me that if He had given them what He had given me, or vice versa, they would fall apart...or I would. I was just amazed at that thought. One, that He trusts me with this and two, that we are so different! If I had one test that another had ALONG WITH what I've been given, I would fail. BUT He is so good that He gives us each a measure that we can handle and through Him we are able to complete the task...

No comments:

Post a Comment