Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What if...

What if instead of getting to the end of ourselves we get to....the end of ourselves? Confused? I was too. But it really is oh so clear. I have found lately that I just can't do it all. I have to ask for help, I have to seek the Lord on matters, and I have to reach out to others. If I continued doing it all by myself I would get to the end of myself, I would burn out and fail miserably.

But, on the flip side, if I get to the end of myself the way that God has designed then I will succeed. I will sail instead of fail and soar to the highest of highs...with the Lord being my strength and shield.

I have issues (those that know and love me know that for certain!) but those issues will not just resolve themselves, and I cannot fix them. I've got to do things God's way, seek Him in all I do, so that those issues become success stories, so I can look back and see what God has taught me instead of seeing failures.

No comments:

Post a Comment